Skip to main content

Program Your Mind For Success Through Auto-Suggestion

You may often wonder why some people, although endowed with all essential qualities for success, landed up having a miserable life full of failures. The answer is quite simple- their thinking process is on the wrong track. More precisely, they don't know how to think in a positive manner. One of the surest and most efficient ways to think positively is putting some conscious Auto-Suggestions into the mind. I am giving below a set of fourteen highly effective Auto-Suggestions for all-round development of your personality:

1. I am always getting better and better in all respects.
2. I have a strong, magnetic personality.
3. I possess a good, retentive memory.
4. I have total command over myself.
5. I have deep, unswerving faith in my ability.
6. I am happy and lively.
7. I am here to live/enjoy life to the fullest.
8. I am always in the best of health.
9. I possess great physical, mental and moral strength.
10. I have a very strong will-power.
11. I am full of vitality, creativity and tranquility.
12. I will achieve success in my endeavors.
13. I will soon achieve my aim.
14. I will soon fulfill my cherished dream.

Now you have a set of fourteen dynamic Auto-Suggestions. First of all, write down all the above positive statements in your note book and memorize them very well. Again and again say these statements to yourself aloud or repeat them mentally. If you keep repeating these statements day in day out, after some time, changes will take place in you. You will be a completely changed person within a very short time.

Take my word for it. But on your part you must put 100% effort into making this elevation process a grand success. You may fail several times, but don't fall back in despair. Don't give up the struggle until you reach your desired goal. Many have done this. Why get upset just because you fail only once? Never think that you will be a proud possessor of the much needed Positive Attitude overnight. Improvements will be gradual at first. But you are bound to succeed provided you persevere in your efforts to overcome negativity.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Siddhartha_Bordoloi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food and beverage market is central to consumer perceptions of sustainability

Consumers and Sustainability: Food and Beverage, Personal Care, Household Cleaners, and OTC Medications and Supplements The CPG markets covered are food and beverage, personal care, household cleaners, and OTC medications and supplements. Sustainability means different things to different people. Asked to identify what the term means to them, consumers most frequently respond "the ability to last over time" (76%) and "the ability to support oneself." Sustainability is also strongly associated with environmental concerns, whereby consumers are being challenged to develop and express an "eco-consciousness" in their daily habits and purchases. Thus, nearly half of consumers associate sustainability with conserving natural resources and with recycling. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Consumers-and-Sustainability-Food-and-Beverage-Personal-Care-Household-Cleaners-and-OTC-Medications-and-Supplements.html ) But using "eco-conscious...

What is Duodenal Ulcer and How to Diagnose?

The condition referred to as Duodenal Ulcer is one that typically announces itself as a sharp, severe pain in the upper part of the abdomen (the Epigastrium), appearing when a person is hungry and the stomach is empty. Essentially, duodenal ulcers are caused by too much acid in the stomach; when the acid proves too strong for the protective inner lining of the duodenum (the part where the stomach joins the small intestine), it starts, in effect, burning a hole in the stomach wall. It is this crater, or ulcer, which results in pain, particularly when there is no food inside the stomach to use up the acid that is being produced. Patients who develop duodenal ulcers usually tend to get relief from their pain by taking some milk, bland food or antacid tablets (like milk of magnesia), which can neutralize the excess acid. The danger of duodenal ulcers is that they erode the stomach wall - either perforating (so that the contents of the stomach leak out into the abdominal cavity) or erod...

Designer Beach Shorts to Look Your Best at the Beach

Most of the people go to beaches to celebrate some special occasions and beaches are considered as best tourist places for bonding moment, enjoyments and for relaxation from this busy life. For the family vacation destinations the beaches are very vest places. When we think about beaches the first thing that comes in our mind is the swimming. The cool and clear echoes of the blue sky encourage every one to swim. The finest way to enjoy the atmosphere of beach is possible through best beach dresses. The beautiful swimming dresses like skirts, bikinis, shades, slippers and trunks give comfort so that your can enjoy your time in beaches and relax in resorts. The prevailing fashion is moving towards swim dresses also. The Swim short For Women has been launched with stylish collection by swimwear dress manufacturing companies. The swimwear designers create new designs every year. Basically the swim shorts are for swimmers. This is the most relaxing type of swim wear. Most of the women'...